Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > Wanted > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 10-09-2010, 09:51 PM   #1
knuckledragger

Default 30/31 Coupe Body

City: Wakefield
State: Ma.

I will trade my 31 Slant Windshield 4 door sedan project car that i put together with used parts over a 2 year period.it starts and stops.i put new rings in the motor,the Zenith 2 carb and distributor are rebuilt.it runs nice. new exhaust system.all 4 wheels were sandblasted with new tires on front and all 4 new tubes.it has a nice late 31 gas tank.i have all 4 fenders and the rear splash apron.the fenders need work but are pretty nice.all 4 doors open and close with new repro outside door handles.it has the front door and 1/4 window regulators but no rear door regs.it also has all 6 inside window trim but no double point trim.i also have the panel above the windshield and frame.the rain gutters/drip edge as i will call them are nice on the body.now the bad.i don't have a title or any seats for it.there is no glass in it but i do have some of of the side window glass. there are a nice set of bucket seats in it that work for now.i am looking to trade it for a 30/31 coupe body or sell it outright for 4,500.00 firm.
knuckledragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #2
badassford

Default Re: 30/31 Coupe Body

Can you post some pictures?
badassford is offline   Reply With Quote