Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 01-29-2024, 12:22 AM   #1
32coupe

Default Dwight bond t5 transmission adapter to Flathead V8 bellhousing model a v8

City: 1: Garden City
State: MO
Price: 300.00

I had another small run of 25 of these done. There is currently only 4 of them left as of 01/25/2024. This is a Custom T5 adaptor designed by Dwight Bond that many guys on here (including myself) have used to put a t5 transmission behind their flatheads. This will mount a T5 transmission to a 1928-1931 ford AA Bellhousing or the 48-52 F series truck Hogshead bellhousing. This is the same setup I am running in my 32 and my 34 3 window. This makes a very nice setup behind a Model A engine or Flathead V8. And the best part is it has been revised to use both the GM t5 transmissions and the more common Ford T5 transmissions. So no more hunting and paying up for a GM worldclass T5. If you have been thinking of putting a t5 behind your flathead and want to do it easy without dropping $600 on other adapters then contact me and lets get you going. Note: If you are going to use the ford type world class T5 you must change the front bearing retainer to a S10 or Camaro retainer but that is a easy swap and only cost about $30.00 If you have any questions feel free to message me. Price for the adapter plate is $300.00 plus $22.90 shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t5 bond 6.jpg (42.1 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg t5 bond 5.jpg (56.9 KB, 23 views)
32coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 10:23 PM   #2
32coupe

Default Re: Dwight bond t5 transmission adapter to Flathead V8 bellhousing model a v8

Still have a couple left
32coupe is offline   Reply With Quote