Go Back   The Ford Barn > To The Editors > Questions & Suggestions

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 05-08-2010, 06:20 PM   #1
Chris Casny

Default Re: H.a.m.b.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cob View Post
Once you get to know Hotrodladycrusr (Denise) she is a car person through and through... very helpfull and yet eager to learn.
I will say this - she has driven more miles cross country in that BigOlds that Henry made T's and A's..........

With out her knowing , next show I see her at (which she drives to everyone), I'll sneak a blue oval sticker on Big Olds somewhere - It'l drive her nuts looking for it but it WILL be there and the conversion has started.

Cob
I've met her at least a dozen or two times, that's why I take the liberty to mess with her, , hell she'll be in Socal again in two weeks, or maybe in one week to crash a wedding (who knows)
Chris Casny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:35 PM   #2
Hotrodladycrusr

Default Re: H.a.m.b.

Oh yea, I love my teasing boys.
You guys know I REALLY love my Oldsmobiles BUT one of these days ya just never know, I might be found owning and driving a FORD.

I do have TWO FORD "products" on Big Olds. The small glass back window with the chrome surrond is a FORD product and my panhard bar bushing is a FORD one that we modified to fit when I was in a jam for one.....it's even BLUE!

Chris, not coming into town for the wedding. Plan are now we arrive on Wed evening May 26th and will start to head north on Pacific Coast Hwy on Thursday morning heading toward Santa Maria. We'll see ya there!

Cob, I've got my eye on YOU