Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 12-24-2018, 10:50 PM   #1
klawockvet

Default 40 Ford Coupe

City: Inyokern
State: CA
Price: 8000

This is the best of the Buckeye Barn Finds. (Do a search on the HAMB) I thought enough of this car to drive 2500 miles in the middle of winter to get it. Its almost all there and is the start of a good project. I brought it home 2 years ago and it just sits as I have too many other irons in the fire. I'm too damn old and am slowly coming to my senses so some things need to go. Only trade I'm interested in would be a 53-55 F100. I'd trade up or down for the right truck. Drip rails are good. Original black paint shows through in places. Floor is solid but I planned on replacing it. Engine and trans turn over. It might start and run but I've never even thought about trying. I would deliver for free between Inyokern and southern Utah via Las Vegas. Pictures are from when I got it back to CA. It has since been washed out inside but I dont have current pictures. I keep trying to upload but cant make them go through. I will send thru email to interested parties

Last edited by klawockvet; 12-24-2018 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Correct entry and try to load pictures
klawockvet is offline   Reply With Quote