Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 07-24-2018, 07:55 AM   #1
cptspinach

Cool 8 OEM (NOS) pistons for 1938 90 V-8 - Truck and Van - Still in original box!

City: INMAN
State: KS
Price: 125

I have for sale an original Ford box containing 8 pistons with part number O1T-6110-A. From the information I was given and was able to dig up, these pistons will fit a 1938 V-8 used in trucks and vans, a 90 engine. They're not oversized and stamped with "STD". The pistons do not suffer from oxidation. The only imperfections on them are fingerprints that have tarnished over the last 80+ years. These are the perfect pistons if you were doing a true restoration and needed original OEM pistons.

If anything, the box is cool and the whole set might prove to be a nice collector's piece. It is stamped with "August 1946". The pistons even have the markings from the machinists. There's even an original ticket inside the box saying "manufactured in Novi, MI" and has the number of the inspector in it.
If you'd be interested in buying or want to know more, please shoot me an email. I can get pics to you if you want them. Thanks!
cptspinach is offline   Reply With Quote