Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Late V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 08-04-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
arps corporation

Default Ford stuff for sale

City: City Point
State: Wisconsin
Price: Make offer

I have the following Ford parts for sale... 1965 Ford Galaxie 500 parts... A good hood, and trunk lid, a 352 V-8 motor and automatic transmission ( The motor is a 4 barrel, but is missing carb and distributor, however, everything has been covered. Motor will run, and transmission was good. Lots of inside parts, and tail lights, and heal light rings, full set of hubcaps for the car, and 1 brand new headlight ring, still in the box. $200 for everything. Then I also have a dash from a 1966 Ford Galaxie 500, parts from a 1967 Ford Galaxie 500, LTD, Parts from a 1968 Ford LTD, including the front fenders. Parts from a 1956 Ford car. Make offer on these items. Parts need to be picked up, I do not ship, sorry. Feel free to ask any questions. Thank you. Dan.
arps corporation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:07 AM   #2
dars55

Default Re: Ford stuff for sale

Hi Dan-

I am searching for a part for a console floor shifter for an automatic car. I have a 66 Mercury S55 which shares many parts with the 66 Galaxie. The console and shift assembly in my car is identical to a 66 Galaxie. I need the shift handle - really the internals of the handle that 'click' the shifter handle into the detents as you move it to different gear positions. The internals react to the push of the T-handle button. Any chance you have a console assembly among your collection? Other years may be the same (65, 67) but I am not certain on that. Let me know if you have anything, or, if you know of anyone that may. Thanks for your time...

David
dars55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #3
MplsMike

Default Re: Ford stuff for sale

Hi Dan,

I am looking for interior door trim for a 1956 Ford Parklane. It is a 2 door; there is a trim piece (sort of u-shaped) above the arm rest and a trim plate across the bottom of the door. Thanks, Mike
MplsMike is offline   Reply With Quote