Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Archives > Model-T

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 01-01-1970, 12:00 AM   #1

Default HouseCar for T or TT Chassis

Hell. In the early l970's I took several photos of a House car (camper/motorhome) that was mounted on a T or TT chassis. It was very unusual in that the top section cranked up (when parked) from the lower wooden section revealing a glass monitor-type raised section. Both side of the vehicle dropped down allowing for two double beds accessed from inside the camper. I have three photos of this vehicle online. I would like to build, have built, or purchase a restoralbe house car similar to this vehicle that would fit on my TT chassis. Any help or information in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Joseph P. McCormick, 221 Knox-Gallupville Rd., Berne, NY 12023, Tel:518-872-1119, email: [email protected]

Old 01-01-1970, 12:00 AM   #2

Default Re: HouseCar for T or TT Chassis

The national auto musuem (old Harra's collection) here in Reno NV has a TT based camp car in its collection here is ther phone number 775 333 9300

I also have a frame for a TT that would work great for such a prodject it is a kalamazoo frame extention that make the Tt 4 feet longer and has spring down each rail not across the frame price is come and get it

haveall parts for this convertions