Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Early V8 (1932-53)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2015, 05:11 PM   #1
Capt Kirk

Default Show and tell.

A little show and tell what I did today. My 35 spent a few years in my shop in Fairbanks being neglected during my divorce. After that, it spent the last year being neglected after I got it down here to MI. I felt guilty about that so I dedicated today to babying the car and giving it the attention that has been absent for the last 3 or 4 years. With buffer in hand and a myriad of assorted expensive car care products...I went to work. As the day went on, I began to question my sanity. I sacrificed one of my fiancé's white tank tops to get the final polish on the car...she looked great in that T-top...I hope she doesn't notice! I then grabbed my tooth brush and with a bowl of soapy water...I detailed the engine. I think we have some spare tooth brushes...my teeth will be fine. I caught myself waxing the back side of the rear license plate...come on...everybody does that...right? Anyway, the car now looks presentable and it was great to finally get to do a couple laps around the block with it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg small1.jpg (231.9 KB, 182 views)
File Type: jpg small2.jpg (216.6 KB, 169 views)
File Type: jpg small3.jpg (149.8 KB, 188 views)
File Type: jpg small4.jpg (156.9 KB, 149 views)
Empty wallet
Capt Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote