Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-T

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 12-15-2013, 09:20 AM   #21
yachtsmanbill

Default Re: Under the RADAR

Double that and Jim can be here Monday to pick it up! ws
Old 12-24-2013, 03:26 PM   #22
Marcus

Bill: If you are interested in a trade, please email [email protected]. I have a perfect 1985 Dodge 600 ES Turbo Convertible that i purchased new in April 1985, as an Easter gift for my wife. I purchased a new Lincoln MkX for her birthday, and the droptop is superfluous to her needs.......i am always up for a road trip, besides that "T" looks like too much fun!! Let me know your thoughts......Warm Regards, Marcus
Old 12-25-2013, 06:17 PM   #23
yachtsmanbill

Thanks for the offer Marcus, but the reason for selling is I need the space. Im paying for storage now and that Mark 10 is way too big for my shop LOL... Seriously tho, thanks for the offer and Merry Christmas to one and all. 5K for the speedster with an extra set of like new tires and a NEW OLD STOCK Anderson timer... Bill in TR
Old 12-29-2013, 11:22 AM   #24
yachtsmanbill

Just like edog... GIGANTIC PRICE REDUCTION... DOWN TO 4995.00 Hurry! Extremely rare Model T Ford. Experimental model. Only one known to exist. Rare factory color. Very Fast! Rare electric and even more rare hand starter combination. Rare wire wheels. 60/60 warranty for free.... ws
Old 12-31-2013, 10:55 PM   #25
Marcus

Bill: Thanks for the courteous reply, the grin and for the holiday greeting. I AM looking for a "T" to add to the collection, so if you know anyone interested in a trade, please ask them to contact me: [email protected]. Hope that 2014 finds a suitable buyer for you! HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!
Old 01-08-2014, 09:16 AM   #26
yachtsmanbill

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Gotta keep this alive! Id like the Pollinator to go to a good home... I just really need the room and am now paying storage in a new locker facility. Its really ready to roll, add the interior of your choice and have a blast! Bill
Old 01-11-2014, 02:31 PM   #27
karasmer

Toss it back on Ebay with a starting bid of $1000 with no reserve, advertise on the forums, have a $500 non-refundable Paypal deposit then it will sell and the market will determine the value and if someone backs out you have just made another $500 on top of the previous sale, can't beat that.
karasmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:04 PM   #28
yachtsmanbill

I do enough ebay stuff to understand your rationale, but if it did sell at the no reserve of 1000.00 Id be screwed. Market be danged. Next summer I can put it at my pals muffler shop and get 2000 views per day. LOTS of tourists too! No price, just a phone number. It needs to sell but I cant give it away. ws
Old 01-13-2014, 10:36 PM   #29
23ford

Why not sell it for $1000.00 you already got paid once...
23ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:47 PM   #30
1bali-rod

greed has set in!
1bali-rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:33 PM   #31
yachtsmanbill

Don't want to deflate the market for other guys! Trades on WWII hand or shoulder bangers considered. Howzat?? ws
Old 01-18-2014, 07:00 PM   #32
yachtsmanbill

Just to re-iterate, theres 4 like new ribbed tires with 2 spares (on a duplex spare holder) on PERFECT wire wheels, with 4 almost new Road pattern tires with tubes included (in the attic) as is a BRAND NEW never even been mounted Texas T 12 volt distributor with a complete extra tune up set included. Price reduced to 4950.00. Having both knees replaced a week from Monday.
You guys talk the talk, but do you walk the walk??? ws
Old 01-20-2014, 09:25 AM   #33
yachtsmanbill

Try $4925.00 and Ill throw in the BOWLER! ws
Old 01-23-2014, 05:11 AM   #34
yachtsmanbill

GIGANTIC recent price reduction to $4920.00 ws
Old 01-26-2014, 07:22 PM   #35
yachtsmanbill

GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE.... getting two new knees tomorrow at 0630hrs. Will consider $4750.00 for the next 7 days only. ws
Old 02-13-2014, 10:39 AM   #36
yachtsmanbill

Knee job went well... less squeaks and groans that a wooden framed model T !! Had the doctor install two really nice NOS grease cups on each side, so every morning a full turn on each one and Im good for the day LOL...

Last caller from up north... I am once again coherent and can chat with you by phone any time. Last time we chatted I was below the RADAR LOL.... ws
Old 03-11-2014, 03:42 PM   #37
yachtsmanbill

Synthetic grease in the cups is working great! Its getting to be Model T weather around here pretty soon, so its time to get a move on with this listing. Just got the renew tag application in the mail and don't know which way to go with it. Lemme know guys. Theres a muffler shop at the corner where I can park it daily and have 10,000 views, so, be the first!!!! ws in Two Rivers, Wi.
Old 03-20-2014, 02:05 PM   #38
yachtsmanbill

BTTTTTT !!!!

Another gigantic reduction to 4600.00 Wouldnt it be great to hit the starter button and not have to play around for 2 hours to go for a spin???? ws