Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2014, 11:40 PM   #1
BILL WILLIAMSON

Default Sadness & joy

My Son, Gregg, unexpectedly, passed away Monday evening, apparently from a heart attack. Looked like he went quick & easy. He was at his computer, in his pajamas, & just slumped over!
There is GREAT power in prayer to God, please pray for his Sister, Cindy & Me. God has already answered my prayers, as ALL the details of clearing his apartment & liquidating his stuff is being done by 2 of his lifelong friends, Lorne & Kenny, both are my other "SONS"! I've been able to take care of ALL the other details from my home "office"!
Don't worry about us, we are doing pretty good, considering the circumstances.
My JOY is in knowing that Gregg is PERFECT now & is with JESUS & his Mamma, & Chief & TaTa & others!
Greg had a Titanium heart valve installed & a huge Aneurysm on his main Aorta repaired 10 years ago, BUT was working & doing GOOD.
Please pray for us, & if I miss acknowledging some replys, please forgive me. ALL you folks ARE my "FAMILY"!---Bill Williamson & Cindy Williamson, my Daughter. (Sorry this is so long, but I just wanted to cover some facts to answer some questions that might be asked)