Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2016, 07:26 AM   #1
john_gto

Default Looking for a 30/31 Model A

Hi everyone.

I have enjoyed this forum for several months and appreciate all the effort members make to keep it current and active. As an introduction I am located in Ontario am new to the Model A world although I do most of my own automotive repair work.
After becoming interested in the Model A I have joined MAFCA, Model A of Canada club, attended several events including MARC Niagara Falls, Hershey 2015 and obtained numerous books and mechanical repair manuals. A good friend involved with this hobby for many years has been instrumental in this process and continues to be an inspiration.
Our objective is to acquire a 30 or 31 Model A preferably a Fordor, Tudor or Victoria. The preference is a Model A that is in sound mechanical condition but a definite driver to the point that it could even look unrestored.
If you have a Model A that you can no longer enjoy , fits the above description and that this later fifties guy can start the hobby with I would appreciate hearing from you . If you are able to include all around pictures and your price that would be very helpful.

John

Niagara - Ontario Canada

Last edited by john_gto; 05-01-2016 at 05:55 PM. Reason: change
john_gto is offline   Reply With Quote