Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 06-21-2019, 01:56 PM   #1
Blownolds

Default Early ford/merc sheetmetal & parts

City: Bloomington
State: CA
Price: 40

I 'm actively cleaning out storage and need to get rid of a pile of early Fomoco sheetmetal and stuff. $40 will take ALL of it as I need to get it all gone with no BS. If it's still here by the time the scrap guy comes, then it will go to China to make more rebar for their skyscrapers. But hopefully someone who's into building custom bodies/chop tops will put this stuff to use:

--THREE cowl/firewall/A-pillar sections: one is for '39-40 Ford passenger, one is for '40 Merc, and one is for something like '36 Ford pickup (the '36 pickup one has the complete windshield section intact, with some of the roof, and the '40 Merc one has the roof pieces cut off but present). (I was going to use these to graft into a '40 Pickup for the low/slanted windshield of the passenger car during a custom chop-top job, but never got to do the project)… these were TOUGH and expensive to acquire as they required the cutting up of two passenger car bodies and one pickup cab!
--a pair of '40 Merc front doors (these doors are in pretty good condition overall)
--passenger door off of '40-1 pickup (a little rusty but could be saved. I was going to take sections of the body line to mold into my pickup doors to remove the door lock on them, but again-- never got to do that project)
--miscellaneous: a weathered old flathead crank, some kind of early Ford steering rod with spindle, and a couple of early Ford stock shifter tubes? or maybe park brake tubes?? dunno anymore… but pretty sure one is '40 pickup)
--I will also throw in a decent pile of miscellaneous steel pieces that would probably be useful for people who do chop-tops and custom body work, fabrication, etc..

You can even grab anything you like out of the rest of the (huge) scrap pile, for free!! There's a bunch of stuff there useful to anyone who builds rat-rods...

OK, I think that's it. You must come pick up in person in Bloomington, CA as I cannot ship.
We could meet on a day that I happen to be going down there (right now I am making regular trips in order to get everything gone)
And again, everything in the list above (see bullet points) is just $40 as I need to get it all gone ASAP. And please, guys-- right now is not the time to flake out when you say you're coming over... I'm pretty tired of that by now!

Contact me direct at [email protected] as I do not use the PM system here. Thanks!
Blownolds is offline   Reply With Quote