Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 12-16-2023, 07:14 PM   #1
hb32

Default KR Wilson flathead distributor timing fixture

City: Parksville
State: British Columbia
Price: 400

KR Wilson Ford or Lincoln Flathead distributor timing fixture. Has the special adapter for 2 bolt distributors and also for use with 3 bolt distributors. The button for use with the 2 bolt adapter is included but will need to be turned down in diameter to fit. This is a rare piece that rarely comes up for sale in Canada. KR Wilson flathead tools are highly collectible and sought after. Sold my flathead powered pickup and no longer need it.
Pickup in Parksville BC or can ship for actual cost in Canada or International, will not ship to the US
$400 in Canadian funds

The issue I have with shipping to the US and I have sold lots of items over the years, is payment as well as cost to ship. I do not do PayPal as it completely hoses sellers outside the US with fees and exchange rates. Buyers use to be able to get an International funds money order at any post office for a small fee but now, the last time I checked, it’s in excess of $60.
Shipping costs to the US as well use to be less then within Canada but that has now definitely gotten more expensive.
I have also on many occasions had US sellers refuse to ship to Canada or will include a handling fee as they feel that it’s a hassle to fill out the necessary paperwork.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7533.jpg (52.6 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7534.jpg (42.3 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by hb32; 12-17-2023 at 02:40 PM.
hb32 is offline   Reply With Quote