Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 03-26-2017, 05:57 PM   #21
Michael M

Default Re: Cowtown swap this Sunday-correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank55a View Post
I heard about the crash, someone said the trooper died but I do not know that for sure. I heard that was why we were routed out to no mans land and back.

Depending on the time you get there the traffic is slow and backed up some what but I have never seen it like this. There generally is a fair mix of A stuff, but I also heard that one of the venders that has had a lot of A parts there over the years passed away after Hershey last year and most of his stuff was auctioned off.

Generally there are two of us that take a trailer of A stuff. However, this year I took my Phaeton for sale and my friends schedule did not allow him to go. I have sold a fair amount of parts on the Fordbarn swap meet page and currently have a number of items listed. Since I did not take stuff this year, over the next few weeks I will be adding more ads to that page when I can dig the stuff out. I still have some 28 parts including a good original 28 red steering wheel, 28 starter, a couple of cad plated 28 light switches, cad plated sq starter switch, several powerhouse gens and parts, and a lot of other stuff I no longer need.
No police involved in the crash, and thankfully no life's-threatening injuries.

http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/20...rt_river_index
Michael M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 05:59 PM   #22
Bill in NJ

I had my trailer filled with model a parts for a week ahead of time. I kept looking at the weather for cast for the last couple of days. Said it was going to rain most of the day so didn't go. Stayed home and never rained the whole day !
Bill in NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Old 03-27-2017, 07:13 AM   #23
bikejunk

Usually get their in the very very early AM ....this year had to go to a family function so I missed it for the first time in years. Some really great stuff has shone up at this show
bikejunk is offline   Reply With Quote