Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2021, 04:32 PM   #11
JRLampl

Default Re: The Terry Burtz 5 main bearing engine blocks are back on track.

"...I don’t know where I am on the list but..."

I thought it would be good to jump in here and offer some insight with regards to the shipping process and how you may possibly be able to save some freight costs on your block deliveries..

A lot of people already know they are on schedule to get delivery of their block kits soon. The first shipment is arriving shortly and we have emailed everyone who is expected to receive their order from this first delivery. Before the next container arrives in early December, we will also notify everyone who will have their orders filled with that delivery and the process repeats.. Everyone left who is waiting for a block kit should get delivery by the third shipment expected by early Jan. If you have been notified by email, you know to expect to get delivery soon. If you have not been notified, you will know that your order will be filled on a later arrival.

A good way to save freight costs is to combine delivery with others in your area and try to arrange delivery to a commercial address. If you can combine with at least two to three others, you should have a good savings on freight. If you know you are getting delivery on this first shipment, you can contact others in your area to combine shipments. You will need to check around. If you know someone and they have not received notice, then chances are they are on a later arrival. If you are fortunate enough to locate someone you want to combine freight with, then send an email to [email protected] and let us know the names of the customers and the delivery destination. we will arrange delivery accordingly. I hope this helps..
JRLampl is offline   Reply With Quote