Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 10-19-2019, 09:42 PM   #1
ironandsteele

Default 1930 Tudor Sedan

City: Portland
State: Oregon
Price: 7900

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
1930 Model A Tudor Sedan. This is an older restoration that spent many years sitting. It was restored in the 80's and sat for at least the last 15 years.

When I got it, I didn't like the look of the old cloth wiring and bypassed it enough to make it run. I have ran this car hot-wired, I have not driven it. It fired right up and did not smoke. The water pump is noisy and will likely need to be replaced.

The body is a nice and solid one. The paint is driver quality and is presentable as it is, but would be very nice with a buff and touch up. The top is in overall good shape with a small imperfection over the driver area. Fenders are steel and very nice. The sub rails are fantastic. This is a very solid body that is pretty straight forward and honest. It is not perfect, but is a good one.

Rolls easily and brakes work. This is a totally stock car: Mechanical brakes and 6V. Battery is new, points and condenser are new. This car is ready for someone to take it to the next level. I would suggest a water pump, cleaning up or replacing the old wiring, changing the oil, topping off the fluids and driving. Tires are older and weather checked.

$7900 - Location is near Portland, Oregon. I am willing to hold onto it for a reasonable amount of time with payment while you figure out shipping and I am happy to work with your shipper/help load.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sedan1.jpg (63.8 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg sedan2.jpg (116.4 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg sedan3.jpg (86.2 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg sedan4.jpg (45.9 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg sedan5.jpg (44.4 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg sedan6.jpg (38.9 KB, 72 views)