Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 05-15-2023, 12:08 PM   #1
mrmoose

Default 1934 Ford Pickup Amos - Wow!

City: St. Petersburg
State: FL
Price: $28,000

Hello folks. I've talked about selling Amos for some time for health reasons, and the time is now. Nice truck that runs and drives well. Professional rebuild on 21 stud bearing block flathead in 2012 with ISKY Max 1 cam, Johnson lightweight lifters, stainless valves....not many miles since that time. Correct Stromberg 48 and correct fuel pump both recent rebuilds. Front end and steering redone. 3.55 gears. Most of this truck is correct as can be, and most of the truck has been rebuilt/refreshed/repainted and wrenched on during the 20 years I've owned it. You can look through old Fordbarn pix of it, or watch a youtube video from a drive just the other day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I749lk39YYQ
If you key in 1934 Ford pickup Amos into google search you can see some other videos and pix of our truck. Brakes work but need major adjustment, everything else pretty dang good. Paint (late 80's) still pretty good but some chips here and there and checking in a couple spots. It is a very nice 5 footer though. One very similar sold on Mecum in September for $62,000. https://www.mecum.com/lots/522011/1934-ford-pickup/ That one had new paint but I'd be surprised if it ran as good as Amos. I am no longer able to give this truck the care it deserves and it really needs to be driven. Perhaps one of you would enjoy taking on that role. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Amos in the shade 2021.jpg (105.9 KB, 107 views)

Last edited by mrmoose; 05-28-2023 at 12:21 PM. Reason: renew ad
mrmoose is offline   Reply With Quote