Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 09-27-2022, 05:33 PM   #1
ktgarcia

Default Steering column

City: Carson City, NV
State: NV
Price: 350

In my early restoration of my 1939 Pickup, I purchased a rebuilt steering column. As I got into the restoration, I realized this was not the correct steering column. Rookie mistake. I moved forward, read how to rebuild my column, and then rebuilt the column. Thus, I have the column I purchased up for sale.

The part number according to my Red Book is 3509. There is a picture in that book on page 63 of what I think this column goes with. The big difference is the tube. The column I purchased has about a 3 ¾ inch bell which fits near the steering wheel. The length is about 42 inches. I don’t really know what this column fits but the picture on page 63 has it fitting a 1946 passenger.

The column has two keys, a new switch plate, and I was told rebuilt. The column weighs about 20 pounds and I am in the west so I don’t know what shipping would be. I am willing to work with anyone that would be interested. I would like to get $350 for the assembly and would need to add shipping. I can take pictures and send them to any individuals that would have an interest. Thanks for your consideration.
ktgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote