Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Late V8 (1954+)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 01-14-2018, 03:27 PM   #21
grumppyoldman

Default Re: 55 Club Sedan motor mounts

Hi everyone I'm liking this site already. I'm looking for a 55 Club Sedan myself, haven't found just what I want yet, so still looking. I just finished my 41 Business Coupe and am looking for the next build. Where did you find your's Tombstone and what area are you located? I had one in 1960 but married and had to sell it. Found one in Houston last year but it was a bondo bucket, sure looked good but had to pass. As soon as I find another one I'll be asking sone info. from you guy's. Al
grumppyoldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 03:33 PM   #22
grumppyoldman

Hi everyone I'm liking this site already. I'm looking for a 55 Club Sedan myself, haven't found just what I want yet, so still looking. I just finished my 41 Business Coupe and am looking for the next build. Where did you find your's Tombstone and what area are you located? I had one in 1960 but married and had to sell it. Found one in Houston last year but it was a bondo bucket, sure looked good but had to pass. As soon as I find another one I'll be asking sone info. from you guy's. Al
Old 01-15-2018, 03:52 AM   #23
JeffB2

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumppyoldman View Post
There is a guys named Zack Rudy in Harvard,Nebraska that has a fair amount of 50's Fords you might want to contact him he is also on facebook too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/621928141208417/about/
JeffB2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 01:43 PM   #24
grumppyoldman

Thank's I'll check him out. Have found one in Michigan, but it's snowed in up there so will wait on that one. Al
Old 01-15-2018, 04:08 PM   #25
JeffB2

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumppyoldman View Post
Thank's I'll check him out. Have found one in Michigan, but it's snowed in up there so will wait on that one. Al
Upper Midwest? Most states there loved their road salt I would be leary about a car from there I have seen some builds where the Bondo was crazy thick when they pre prepped with blasting.
JeffB2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 11:26 AM   #26
parklane

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffB2 View Post
Upper Midwest? Most states there loved their road salt I would be leary about a car from there I have seen some builds where the Bondo was crazy thick when they pre prepped with blasting.
Yes, we like to call it the"rust belt"
Old 01-17-2018, 02:14 PM   #27
grumppyoldman

Got more pics of the Michigan 55, salt has gotten to quarter panels, don't look good. Really want one with Fordamatic trans. anyway. Al