Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2014, 06:52 PM   #1
smittykid

Wink Well, I finally pulled the trigger!

The Wife & I went on that 5 hr.(turned out to be 7 hr. trip with traffice tie ups)trip to check out the 30 Coupe. The owner & I went on a 30 minute test drive. It ran great, went up & down a lot of hills and no overheating. When we got back I got underneath & everything looked good & clean. I was waiting for something to drip-but no drips. The paint does have so minor chips here & there. This car is going to make a very presentable driver. I rented a U-haul auto transport to get her home. The Wife & I left the next day (Sun.) hoping to dodge the rain. No such luck. About an hour & half out of York Haven, PA. we hit one of about 6 different rain storms. The good news is-the top doesn't leak. I spent most of today cleaning & polishing. I've att. 3 pics. The one is just before we left York Haven. The other 2 were taken when I was done cleaning today. I already have a shopping list for Snyder's started. I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions. You folks have been a great help to me so far & I really appreciate it. Smitty
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 30 on trl.JPG (164.5 KB, 390 views)
File Type: jpg 30 coupe home.JPG (165.1 KB, 374 views)
File Type: jpg 30 coupe home 2.JPG (166.6 KB, 382 views)
smittykid is offline   Reply With Quote