Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 06-13-2013, 09:34 PM   #1
American Garage

Default 1936 Ford Pickup

City: LA
State: CA
Price: 15,000

The pickup was purchased with a rebuilt original drivetrain, including a 21stud and mechanical brakes. I added a dropped original axle, reversed and dearched springs, '40 spindles, updated to '46 brakes and '40 wheels. Drums and pads are all new..Brand new Firestone tires..525 up front and 700s in the rear. Brake kit was purchased from Richard at Early V8 Garage. All work on the truck was done by Tom Branch here is Los Angeles. This is not a rat rod made of all random pieces from other trucks...the body was taken off the frame and everything re-done or updated where necessary. New Upholstery and foam on the the original bench seat. The truck has all new glass..all window tracks were taken off and cleaned and repaired or replaced if needed. Windows roll up like brand new. Doors open and shit perfectly. All new wood floorboards and brand new battery. All gauges work. Also have the matching spare tire cover as seen in the last photo. We have done everything in our power to keep this truck 100% original. Along with all the great patina it still retains all the original pinstriping from the factory. Cruises great at 60mph on the freeway..its a no hassle truck. Truck comes with a DMV clear set of 36 California Plates.

I repeat this is not a rat rod..if you want originality than this is your truck!

Truck will be at the LA Roadster show on Saturday if ya wanna come take it for a spin.

I can be reached at 213-840-0172

Thanks for lookin,
Jason
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 401811_553960277982226_460882835_n.jpg (78.2 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg motor.jpg (36.9 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg interior-2.jpg (37.6 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg wheel.jpg (33.8 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4653bbbb.jpg (69.2 KB, 176 views)

Last edited by American Garage; 06-13-2013 at 09:42 PM.
American Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:44 PM   #2
JLB3

Default Re: 1936 Ford Pickup

Perfect patina...If you weren't in California or I would be on my way to pick it up!
JLB3 is offline   Reply With Quote