Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 02-26-2023, 01:02 PM   #1
Digger

Default FOR SALE: 1930 Tudor Hot Rod

City: Pacific Grove
State: CA
Price: $24,500

History
Back in 2000, professional videographer, Steve R of Monterey, CA bought this 1930 Ford Model A Tudor in its stock condition . He then proceeded to set it up as a hot rod. He installed a Riley 2 Port head, big gas tank, bucket racing seats, and many other features.

In 2015, Ken H of Pacific Grove, CA bought the car, and refined it to make it more road worthy, and prepared for quarter mile racing. Ken has raced it five times at Santa Margarita and one at Eagle Field. There are some shots of it in Hot Rod Magazine, and we have three videos of it racing to share.

Mechanics
Ken sold off the four banger motor, and installed a 1947 flathead V8 that came out of his friend’s’47 two door coupe. It’s starts right up without issue, is fully rebuilt, 30/1000 over, Isky ¾ Race cam, Edlebrock head with 3 Strombergs, Mallory electronic ignition, stainless headers with cut outs.

Other mechanical features are juice brakes with the master cylinder in the battery box location, “Okie Overdrive ” reversed rear drums, new 12 Volt wiring harness, modern fuse block, dropped front axle, Corvair steering box, Firestone tires.

Exterior
• The Tudor has a great stance, paint is average and is spot on the match the overall aesthetic of the car. All glass is good, windows roll up and down fine, the rear fenders are glass, and don’t know what happened to the hood…

Other Items
• It is fully currently registered, titled and insured in Ken’s name.
• License plates in the photos are included, and the Tudor is registered with these YOM plates
• Sold as is no warranty, buyer is responsible for transport of the car
• You can contact Ken directly by email only, as his cell phone is a mess. Hie email is: [email protected]
• Or you can call my cell and I will try to reach him, or go over to his house. 831-238-8235 but for some reason, my cell does not take voice mails, so you can text if I don’t answer
Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 04:54 PM   #2
Digger

Default Re: FOR SALE: 1930 Tudor Hot Rod

SOLD, Thanks Ted in Spokane Valley
Digger is offline   Reply With Quote