Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-T

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 06-17-2013, 07:38 AM   #1
Thomas T

Talking 1909-1926 Truck Project

City: Etoile
State: Texas
Price: 4,000

1909-1926 Ford / Field Truck Project. Complete construction photos and material list for the Cab and Bed can be seen on my web, http://www.tomsoldbarn.com.The Cab and Bed will fit a stock Model "T", Model "A" or 32 frame with no problem. Build the coolest "one-of-a-kind" Hot Rod or a stock Stake Bed or full working Dump Bed 1-Ton Truck. To be picked up in Etoile, Texas. $4,000.00 or best offer. Tom 936-854-2568 - To help you in obtaining a shipping cost to your location, here are the dimensions and weights for the two items: the Cab is 44" wide by 48-3/4" long by 60" tall (66" tall with the casters) and weights approximately 535 pounds. I have temporarily installed a set of casters under the floor of the Cab so that it can easily be rolled into an enclosed trailer. The bucket seat and other small items I can bubble wrap and place inside the cab. The Bed is 73" long by 60" wide by (back rest) 25" tall and weights approximately 70 pounds. It can be stood up on the edge in a corner and take up very little space. There are a number of individuals that haul old cars and parts in enclosed trailers to anywhere in North America that you can contact for a quote. If you need any other information please give me a call.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TRUCK-1.JPG (38.1 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg TRUCK-2.JPG (37.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg TRUCK-4.JPG (90.5 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg Bomber Seat.JPG (124.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg Field Stake Dump IGY.jpg (20.0 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Fram Truck 2gif.jpg (16.4 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by Thomas T; 08-21-2013 at 05:05 AM.
Thomas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:40 AM   #2
Thomas T

Default Re: 1909-1926 Truck Project

The machining for the door Striker Plates and the Hinge Plates is now completed and will be installed. Photo added to web site.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:02 AM   #3
Thomas T

Good morning fellows, I have received several calls in regards to having the Cab and Bed shipped. To help you in obtaining a shipping cost to your location, here are the dimensions and weights for the two items: the Cab is 44" wide by 48-3/4" long by 60" tall (66" tall with the casters) and weights approximately 535 pounds. I have temporarily installed a set of casters under the floor of the Cab so that it can easily be rolled into an enclosed trailer. The bucket seat and other small items I can bubble wrap and place inside the cab. The Bed is 73" long by 60" wide by (back rest) 25" tall and weights approximately 70 pounds. It can be stood up on the edge in a corner and take up very little space. There are a number of individuals that haul old cars and parts in enclosed trailers to anywhere in North America that you can contact for a quote. If you need any other information please give me a call. Thank you, Thomas
Old 08-14-2013, 07:30 AM   #4
Thomas T

I have now wrapped the entire Cab in plastic to keep it clean. Make me an offer if you are interested. Thanks Thomas
Old 09-12-2013, 06:29 AM   #5
Thomas T

Bump