Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Late V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 06-04-2020, 06:24 PM   #1
55fordf100

Default 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe Street Rod

City: Floral Park
State: NY
Price: $34,500.00

Up for sale is my 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe Street Rod. This is a beautiful car. It was built well

with no expense spared. It’s all original 1940 Ford Steel. Has a Fatman Fabrication full chassis

under it. Motor is a 350 Chevy motor with about 400 horse. Turbo 350 trans and a Ford 9 inch

rear. Has disc brakes up front and rack and pinion steering. This car was built with all the best.

The interior is a full custom interior top to bottom and looks beautiful. Spotless interior. The

trunk interior also matches the inside. It has a full Dakota Digital dash that every gauge works

correctly. All the electrical items work the way they should. Wipers, lights, radio, all switches

etc... all work. It also has a vintage air system that is installed. It needs a couple more lines

made from the firewall to compressor and it will be good to go. All other components are

installed. It also has a separate electric fan system for when using the a/c on those hot days

you will have some extra cooling. The paint on this car is beautiful. NO rust, NO bubbling. It

has a couple scratches and nicks but nothing major. I have all the paint that was used to spray

the car if future touch ups are needed. The headlights were molded into the factory steel

fenders and are from an earlier Mercedes with turn signal integrated in one light. Custom

taillights in the rear, again molded beautifully into the factory steel fenders. The car is super

straight and they did a great job. Underside is beautiful with NO rust anywhere. It has an

electric popper on the drivers door under the running board. Works great. There is a trunk

release handle behind the seat under the quarter window. It has dash mounted switch that

controls the license plate mount in the rear. It flips up when needed especially at the shows to

give a clean look. The money spent on this build was crazy. I know you never get it back.

Reserve is set pretty reasonable for the condition. The car runs and drives awesome. Drive

anywhere anytime. Super reliable. Has a little over 8,000 miles on it since being built. It would

cost you over $100k to build this car today. I drive it every chance I get and gets a lot of

attention anywhere it goes. Call 347/386/4048
55fordf100 is offline   Reply With Quote