Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Late V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2021, 11:41 AM   #1
Bill's Auto Works

Default Nationwide single car transport : Open or enclosed!

City: Wakeman
State: OH
Price: per mile

Hello Everyone,

I have a handful of transport spots available for June & one for July. Depending on where the transports I add to my schedule go, I may have a few others as well, but these listed are For Sure openings, NOT a wish list!

You can be confident when you book with a QUALITY Transporter your vehicle will be picked up on the day you were told! When you book a transport, I stay in constant communication with the buyer & the seller, so you NEVER have to wonder what is going on! I will NEVER put you off to do something else that might make a bit more income. Please don't be fooled by Internet Propaganda, choose a transporter by feedback from previous customers. "Self back- patting" has no basis in fact! A mans word should be his bond & if it is not, he is not much of a man!

I will have an Enclosed Transport spot open from Florida on June 9th/10th I would like to head north out of Florida towards Ohio, but will take
a car going to New England (no NYC or Long Island) or the Midwest (Chicago, Indy, etc) As always a call is free, if you have something I may be able to help with....Please ask!

I will have 2 separate Enclosed transport spots coming out of Wisconsin/Minnesota/Illinois. The first will be June 18th & the 2nd will be a week or so later. I would also like to get back towards Ohio on these trips , but will entertain all inquires.

The July spot will also be in the Enclosed Trailer & will be available from Texas on or about the 9th heading up towards Ohio, but again will entertain all inquiries!

The is my 38th year with 4 million accident-free transport miles Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback from customers who have used my service in the past.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I am always available to talk & will never act like you are bothering me!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Below....1946 Bentley Mark VI & an original paint,low mileage 1966 Cadillac Conv I recently transported.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210511_135337 (800x600).jpg (475.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 20210513_152628 (800x600).jpg (478.3 KB, 12 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
2007 Cadillac XLR-V Supercharged Roadster

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 05-26-2021 at 06:22 PM.
Bill's Auto Works is offline   Reply With Quote