Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 06-29-2022, 08:02 AM   #1
CA Victoria

Default 1935-1937 Pickup Fender section & misc

City: Templeton
State: Ca
Price: In ad

I had a front LH fender that was beyond saving that i sectioned a piece out of for a future repair. It has significant surface rust but IMO usable - Left over are several pieces:
About 16 In of the tail w skirt, another lower skirt abt 18” near rear support attachment, front corner and some of the radius, inside flange with 2 in wide fender top under hood area & head light/horn hole area.

Rear cab belt rail section, includes the belt from behind the driver to the right door. Not a wide piece just the rail for repair. Some light rust. $50

Front fender reinforcement plate at tail section. I made an extra from .075 material. Original was from thinner sheet steel. Basic shape with tabs, drill your own holes - $15

I have two running boards that would take a miracle to save but have good inside sections under the cab where most rust occurs that could help save a rusted out pair. I have $150 in them - ono

Hood tops,
No hinge w/ lots of dings but ok for a driver. Inside media blasted & epoxy primer, exterior original black - $75

Dash section with gauge holes but not complete raised area, has good mounting lugs.

Deluxe gauge housings, trim, glass etc but without gauges. Selected and saved from a box of parts. Shells replated, ready to assemble. $100

Prefer not to ship big pieces cuz prices are high right now. Come visit the Paso wine country and pick them up....
Send your email for pictures.........

Last edited by CA Victoria; 06-29-2022 at 09:18 AM.
CA Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote