Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 03-06-2015, 11:36 AM   #1
kwmpa

Default Offered of trade: looking for Woodie wagon or sedan delivery

City: Williamsport
State: Pa
Price: Trade

I'm looking to trade my GarWood even up for a woodie wagon any year between 1932-1941 would prefer 36-41. Or a sedan delivery any year between 32-41 but would prefer a 33-34. Details of the boat are this:

1936 GarWood 16' Split Cockpit runabout. This boat is a part of garwood history as it was originally displayed at the 1936 NYC boat show in the garwood display. This is fully documented by the Garwood society. The hull sides are the original wood which is very rare. Powered by a Chrysler crown engine, new aluminum 20 gallon fuel tank. The boat was fully restored in 2000 and in 2013 the boat was taken to Katz's Marina and had a new 5200 no soak bottom put on and 4 refresher coats of varnish put on. Was a show winner at Clayton in 2002 and won best in class. Engine was pulled last winter and gone over. Runs like a top.
Trailer is a 2002 quick load was completely rebuilt and new bearings and springs installed. Only 100 miles on the trailer since.

Boat is valued through a current sales appraisal at $125,000 based on the history as well as being in top condition. I'm looking for an even trade. Let me know what you have

Last edited by kwmpa; 03-06-2015 at 11:50 AM.
kwmpa is offline   Reply With Quote