Go Back   The Ford Barn > To The Editors > Questions & Suggestions

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 08-17-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
artemas

Exclamation Genres in the Forums

I noticed there are only 4 genres T, A, early V8 and late V8. I cant be the only one who doesnt have a category that meets their vehicles description since I have a 33 Ford Truck with a flat 4 in it. Can we create a category that covers that genre? I have no idea where to look with the 4 categories listed above for my vehicle needs. Maybe an 'everything else' genre? Ideas? Thanks!
artemas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
Charlie Stephens

Default Re: Genres in the Forums

I have 2 "early V8's" with 4 cylinder engines so I can understand your concern. The problem is if there are too many "buckets" people will have to search them all. I think it is fine the way it is. If you make an "everything else category" you will find yourself looking in the "A", "Early V8" and "everything else" forums. The current way you only have to look in two places. Most of my information comes from the early V8 forum with a little from the Model A guys running the later 4 cylinder engines. I see this is your 4th post. Work with it a while and you will get to like it. If you don't like the way this site is set up I am sure you won't like the Early V8 Club site either (earlyfordv8.org).

Charlie Stephens

Last edited by Charlie Stephens; 08-23-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Charlie Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote