Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 04-04-2017, 01:38 PM   #1
Bonniewwyn

Default Model A Vicky With rebuilt '53 Flathead Project

City: Palmyra
State: NY
Price: $17,500

We are moving and must down size. Nice solid Leatherback Vicky body with a NY 1932 transferable registration as I was going to use a '32 grill and shell on this car. All items Low pressure Sandblasted in, out, & underside. All new safety glass and window seals. Nice latches, strikers & window mechanisms. All mouldings except garnishes on sides. New Brookville LR fendr, & (run boards w/ss trim, aprons in unopened boxes) Nice front and rt rear fender. Bumpers, irons,. 5 ea. 17" wire wheels ( 4 mint painted blk). '53 Flathead with about 9,000$+ invested in a total rebuild by T. W. Machine in Fairport NY with itemized lists of machine work. All close tolerance build with all moving parts "NEW & balanced" except 4" Merc crank & Cam. Cam reworked by "GO CAT" Hot Rods and crank turned/microfinished &balanced. Carbs rebuilt by "Go Cat". Edelbrock pistons @ 3/16" OS. New Elelbrock 512 heads, low mileage Ford C6 OD auto. tranny & Ford 3 spd stick with assorted bell housings , clutches & flywheel. Johnson lifters w/drilld block. Solid sills and floor. Firewall recessed. No Windshield frame. Assorted Flathead pcs as well. Was going to use a Pete & Jakes chassis under this . Body is Saphire Blue 6 coats & 2 coats clr. I hate to part with this project but I just cant move everything i have. Cash or Certified chk in my hand for sale completition to avoid nigerian scammers. I have lots of pics That would not load on this site.
Bonniewwyn is offline   Reply With Quote