Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Archives > Late V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 01-01-1970, 12:00 AM   #1

Default questions

as i stated on the model a forum why take the time to respond to questions from this forum when no one comes back to read them? so im done you guys are on your own, its back to the early v/8 forum for me may not be appreciated there but at least you get a response to your answers

<table><tr><td><font face="arial">

Old 01-01-1970, 12:00 AM   #2

Default Re: questions

I don't know if you'll get this, but your absolutely right...this is an extremely slow forum unlike the early V/8 which one can hardly keep up (your response is half-way down in one day!)...but not every responce warrants an reply...it would certainly be courteous if everyone would reply especialy if your responce helped, but its not necessary....I hope you have second thoughts and don't leave, cause it appears to me you have a lot of knowledge that can be useful and this forum needs that....thats why we come here...

Old 01-01-1970, 12:00 AM   #3

I see your point, but try not to take it personally. You have a lot to offer so just keep on crankin with the info. It does help lots of folks, I am sure, even if they don't say so.Your input is always appreciated.

Old 01-01-1970, 12:00 AM   #4

I suspect a big part of the lack of responses is due to several other long established forums with large audiences and participation.

Particulary pickups, Y Blocks and FE engines.

I dont get into the SBF and 429/460 very often these days but Id say the Mustang, Fairlane, T Bird and some similarly related other forums have all the expertise you will ever need with those questions.

The HAMB is another source of some real talent on putting just about anything into anything. Or solutions for what other problems you have.

Old 01-01-1970, 12:00 AM   #5

Regarding a "thank you" from the guy that asked the question. Many times my questions have been answered by fellows like you even though I didn't ask the question. From all the guys that have been made wiser from both forums. I say THANK YOU, your participation is appreciated!!