Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 08-04-2015, 10:28 PM   #1
32coupe

Default ***Cowtown Speed Shop Custom Hot Rod T shirts Clearance Price***

City: Independence
State: Missouri
Price: 12.00

I am clearancing out my remaining stock of Cowtown Speed Shop T shirts. Artwork done by our own Ger peters "dutch courage" And top quailty printing Done by our own Ken Brock "oddrodgarage". I love hot rod T's and pretty much do not wear anything else. These are a full back design with left chest logo on the front, very good quality shirts and printing......I only have a few left "Model A coupe" and "American Hero roadster" As Usual All hamb members and Ford barners Get the deal on them. I am not in the T shirt business, And do not need to make profits from items that advertise for me. So You are getting them for basicly my cost. All I ask is you wear them to hot rod events and local cruise nights to help promote my shop. thanks Doug

NOTE I ONLY HAVE 3 OF THE ORANGE COUPE DESIGN LEFT AND THEY ARE ALL SIZE 3XL BUT I HAVE MOST SIZES OF THE ROADSTER WITH HELMET IN STOCK

Sizes and prices.

L............$12.00
XL..........$13.00
XXL........Sold Out!
XXXL......$14.00

Shipping is $5.05 USPS postal priority mail. If ordering more than one shirt shipping stays the same for up to four shirts. If you buy 4 or more shirts shipping is on me!

If you want one PM me what size and which design you want. Give me your email for paypal and I will send you a invoice.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CowtownSS_Hero01.jpg (83.7 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg CowtownSS_DustUp2Tee01.jpg (80.2 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by 32coupe; 08-05-2015 at 10:56 AM.
32coupe is offline   Reply With Quote