Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-T

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 05-27-2015, 11:40 AM   #1
LazarusLong

Default 20's T chassis,front axle,and rear spring

City: Norfolk
State: Virginia
Price: 150.00

I have what I THINK is a early 20's ,Model T chassis,the front axle with no spindles,and a aftermarket rear spring. The chassis is in good condition with the exception of a notch has been cut out of one frame rail. Most likely for a belt to run a portable sawmill or something similar.

What makes me think it is a early chassis is it has the emergency brake handle on the outside of the chassis where the driver's left hand could reach it. It may even be from the teens for all I know.

The chassis is straight with only surface rust,the spring appears to have never been mounted,and the front axle looks to be straight and unpitted.

I bought it as part of a package deal on a fiberglass 29 roadster I bought from a guy. He had bought the chassis and front axle thinking they were Model A,and in fact the aftermarket rear spring may be a A or it may be a T. They look the same to me.

Prefer pickup,but if you want and are willing to pay the labor and materials,I will grind the rivets down to take the frame apart,and then build a crate to put it all in to ship to you.

No photos. It is put away right now where I can't take photos of it. I can take photos of the front axle and the rear spring if anyone wants them,though.
LazarusLong is offline   Reply With Quote