Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2024, 06:04 PM   #1
Terry, NJ

Default I'm Back!

Well guys, I'm back! And I have a problem which I will elaborate on later tonite. The missus is making supper and it won't be long. I can't recall when I dropped off, but I'm sure it was months ago. Around the time my daughter #3, moved to Tennessee and we we down to give her and her husband a little help. I also bought them an old Craftsman 25 HP mower to mow their 2 acres with. That being done. I returned to Pa, To some unexpected repairs on my rentals that needed my attention. Only two be followed the once, tri yearly official inspections and it was time for a renovation in one apartment. Foolish me, I do most of the work my self. But God! the prices they charge! Yikes! $1500 for a 50gal HW heater. I pay about $500 for the unit at Lowes probably $400 with plumber's discount. Putting H W heaters in is child's play so I do my own! My wife helps me get them down the stairs. This july, Ill be 80 yo, I'm wondering about next year when I'll be older. I've had a couple of physical scares like a mild stroke a number of months ago and one night a couple of weeks back when I couldn't get back to sleep after a midnight bathroom trip. My chest was on fire and there were pains shooting pains down my arms. It wasn't what it sounded like, but it was scary as hell. Now, I'm an Omega3 junky and I cut out all greasy foods except Bacon on the weekends and so sausage. No more cheese and hamburgers, chuck steaks. So you see that my time has been occupied with health and business matters .
Terry
Terry, NJ is offline   Reply With Quote