Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 11-06-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
reggiedog

Question rear spring spreader

HI: I have a post on here about this all ready but I got to thinking that I should post the pic's of all the different rear spring spreaders made by the pro's and amateur's. I have a lot of pic's all ready but I need to get some more pic's of hand made one's and pro one and really old ones. So I'm going to tell u what I'm trying to do I was looking to borrow a rear spring speader and got some really neat hand made and pro pic's. But I need to get some more pic's of any kind and really old ones hand made and pro's like the K.R.W. one in witch I don't have a pic of as of yet I think it would be really interesting to post all of the different kinds of spreaders hand made and pro one new to really old. I'm NOT looking to borrow them I just want the pic's I all ready am going to borrow a spreader from a guy in Wisc. But this after noon I was going through all of the pic's and I thought that they r really neat so here I am. I am going to post all of the pic's I get and let's see how many r out there pro and old to hand made but the hand made one's must have to be used by u or some one else. And let's see as to what is out there. And I will post them on here after new years u can e-mail all the pic's to me my e-mail address is [email protected] Thank u reggiedog

Last edited by reggiedog; 11-09-2011 at 04:10 PM.
reggiedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:08 AM   #2
reggiedog

Smile Re: rear spring spreader

This is a post for the pic's of spring spreaders new and old to hand made so if u have a spreader please post them here and I will copy them and post them back on here after new years. Thanks reggiedog
reggiedog is offline   Reply With Quote