Go Back   The Ford Barn > To The Editors > Questions & Suggestions

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 05-20-2010, 03:42 PM   #1
Mitch//pa
BANNED

Default to:::::hotrodladycrusr

since no one answered me down below a few posts maybe you can help if possible. is there a way to get pics from photobucket directly to my album without saving it on my computer first. i thankyou very much
Mitch//pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:00 PM   #2
Hotrodladycrusr

Default Re: to:::::hotrodladycrusr

I read your post earlier and really had no answer, thats why I didn't respond. I do not believe there is a way. BUT on that same train of thought, if you orignially put them on Phootobucket then they should be on your harddrive UNLESS of course your computer crashed and the only place they are left is Photobucket.

if that is the case I would copy and paste to your computers hard drive just so you have a copy THEN you can unload to your albums here.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:06 PM   #3
Mitch//pa
BANNED

thank you so much for the fast response. i deal with multiple computers and have my pictures scattered all over the place but i have them all together on photobucket and was just trying to make it easy. thanks again ill work it out
Old 05-20-2010, 07:54 PM   #4
Hotrodladycrusr

Thats funny cuz mine photos are the same way.....on my desktop at home, on my desktop at work, on my laptop and in my external harddrive.

But, like you, they are all very neatly in albums on Photobucket.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:06 AM   #5
Comet

Lanny, he wants to post photobucket pics directly to his album.

Mitch, I did respond to your other post about this, and I have been thinking of a way to do this. As mentioned in your other thread, you can't put them from your photobucket directly to your album because when posting on your album you can only "browse" on your computer (not on the internet, where Photobucket is). However, if you go into your profile (click "User CP" at the top left of the page in the black banner area), you can update your profile by clicking "edit your details" on the left gray bar. If you scroll to the bottom there is a box you can add a biography and you can put a link to your photobucket acct. there. The other option would be to add a link to your photobucket acct. in your signature. That can also be edited in the User CP area. Under the same area on the left side where you clicked "edit your details" is another link to an area called "edit signature" under the "settings and options" sub-heading. I know this is not your gallery, but it is an option. I hope this helps.
Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 07:03 AM   #6
Mitch//pa
BANNED

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
thanks for the responses much appreciated. i really did not want to link anything for people to view, just to move pics directly.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:54 AM   #7
Hotrodladycrusr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch//pa View Post
thanks for the responses much appreciated. i really did not want to link anything for people to view, just to move pics directly.
You used the word "moved" and that scares me, kinda like that other M word.
Please remember that if you "move" or delete any of your photos in Photobucket then you will break the link and therefore the photo/photos that you moved will not show up in the places on the internet that you posted those image tags.

Being that you already know how to use Photobucket I'll assume you would know how to copy the photo back to your hard drive if you so desire so that you can then upload the photo to your Ford Barn albums. If oyu need help with that just ask. I'm here till 5pm EST.

Last edited by Hotrodladycrusr; 05-21-2010 at 09:41 AM.
Hotrodladycrusr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 08:30 PM   #8
Comet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch//pa View Post
I understand Mitch. I don't see a way to do it like you want. Just wanted to offer some possible alternatives.
Comet is offline   Reply With Quote