Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 05-18-2014, 04:10 PM   #1
dbodevco

Default 1932 Ford 3 Window Coupe, Original Henry Ford

City: Monterey
State: CA
Price: $69,500

The restoration of this 1932 Ford 3 Window Coupe has progressed slowly over the past few years. It is a complete car, with cigar lighter, ash tray, proper door pulls, arm rests, seat adjuster, Murray data plate, dome light, rear window shade, sun visors, door handles, and proper window regulators. Its four-cylinder engine runs well, and it does not have any heating problems. The 3 Window can be enjoyed as is, or it can become the basis for an outstanding restoration or hot rod project. It probably draws more attention in its current condition from people on the street than if it were completely restored! The chassis is stock, with mechanical brakes and 18 inch wheels. It has an original rear floor pan and is a deck lid model. Its head lights, cowl lights and windshield frame are in nice shape. A LeBaron Bonney top kit was professionally installed during the last couple of weeks, with the proper Ford tac strip to finish it off. (By the way, I didn't have anything to do with the "colorful" upholstery - it came with the car!)

Most of its wood is original, but the wood surrounding its roof opening was replaced with new oak to insure the soft top could be reliably installed. There is a small patch panel neatly installed in the quarter panel behind the passenger door, and there are patch panels in each of its rear fender wells. Its doors and kick panels are in excellent condition. Its sheet metal overall is very solid. Also included with the car is a box full of miscellaneous restoration rubber parts from Mac’s Antique Auto Parts. I’ve attached photos of the car that capture the 3 Window’s overall condition. This 3 Window was going to be a long term restoration project for me, but I recently had the opportunity to purchase a fully completed car. Because of this, I am offering the subject 3 Window at a very realistic price of $69,500. Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected]. Thanks, Don.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8067.JPG (126.2 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8068.JPG (88.3 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8066.JPG (115.9 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8065.JPG (131.1 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8070.JPG (121.6 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8081.JPG (116.8 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8078.JPG (87.9 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8076.JPG (97.3 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8083.jpg (38.4 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8084.JPG (120.3 KB, 141 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8086.JPG (125.5 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8091.JPG (65.9 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8092.JPG (89.4 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8087.JPG (107.7 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8109.JPG (93.5 KB, 119 views)
dbodevco is offline   Reply With Quote