Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 07-26-2011, 09:38 PM   #1
knuckledragger

Default 31 Model Slant Windshield 4 Door Sedan

City: Wakefield
State: Mass
Price: 4200.00

I have a 31 S/W 4 door sedan that i put together from parts over the last 4 years.it runs,drives and stops.( the good ) when i got the motor the pistons were out of it and they were standard bore.i put new rings in it,purchased a rebuilt carb,distributor,new battery,exhaust system and a leakless waterpump.i also had the radiator repaired at a local shop.there is a new repro quail thermometer on it.the front brakes are new.all 4 doors open and close with new repro outside door handles.i had all 4 rims sandblasted and all 4 tubes are new as well as the front tires.the front doors and quarter windows have the window regulators.i don't have them for the rear doors.i have the front peice above the windshield and the rear bottom apron.all seven windows have the inside mouldings but i don't have the 6 peices of double point trim for it.the body has both rain gutters on it which are in excellent condition.it has new repro cowl lamps and a nice hood.(the bad) it needs a total resto and has no glass or interior in it.i don't have the front or back seat but there is a set of buckets i installed to drive it around. the body needs patch panels in the normal areas.it has 4 fenders on it that will all need work as well as the splash aprons.it has a nice late 31 gas tank.the spare tire bracket is mounted on the back with a rim.i also purchased a used wood kit for the roof which is partially installed. i don't have a title for this car and it will be sold with a bill of sale.i do have a good set of late 31 numbers that were checked out and not in use.if you are looking for a resto challenge this is it.i also have some other interior and exterior parts that will go with the car.i asking what i have into this car.$4,200 cash or trade for a 30/31 model a pickup project.its best to come and take look.call me at 781-245-7131.Thanks,Larry.i have some pictures i can send to anyone interested.Thanks also to the people at Fordbarn.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg car parts 1927.jpg (82.7 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg car parts 1929.jpg (85.5 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg car parts 1925.jpg (77.1 KB, 141 views)

Last edited by knuckledragger; 07-26-2011 at 10:04 PM. Reason: made a mistake
knuckledragger is offline   Reply With Quote