Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 03-15-2015, 10:49 PM   #1
Tim

Default 1939 Convertible

City: Santa Cruz
State: CA
Price: 60K

This is a two owner car with all the good stuff. It's been in storage for more than 30 years. This is an all original car right down to the front tires. Columbia two speed, V8, Deluxe Convertible. Nothing has been changed or modified on this car it is as ordered from Ford in 1939. You don't get many like this anymore and it's pretty unreal to see this one. I am advertising this for a collection which is trying to thin down. It has current registration and has been extremely well cared for the tires have not been on the ground in 25+ years as the car has been on Jack stands for at least that long.

Any questions please call Tim
831-428-5693.
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 10:53 PM   #2
Tim

Default Re: 1939 Convertible

I am having trouble uploading pictures. Please send me your email and I will send them to you if interested.

All the best,

Tim
Old 04-20-2016, 11:13 PM   #3
Tim

Default Re: 1939 Convertible

I have done a ton of research on this car, I will admit I took the owners word on some things that neither on of us knew weren't 100% original stuff. but it's never been hot rodded and things like chromed window mouldings and a black painted dash, newer engine by one year, and an electric helper fuel pump are easily changed or enjoyed. I appreciate the help and guidance some members gave me on this.

So to re-list the car:

Very nice 1939 Convertible. This car runs and drives great, I just put new brakes on it with new master cylinder and wheel cylinders. Last of the rumble seats, has a Columbia, 59A engine which purrs like a kitten, this is a good working, looking, and driving car.

Priced reduced to $55,000.

Please email me at - [email protected] for pictures.

All the best,
Tim