Go Back   The Ford Barn > To The Editors > Questions & Suggestions

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 05-08-2010, 06:26 PM   #1
bobj49f2

Default Just curious, is there enough interest for other boards?

Shelly started the Chevy Barn. I never went there so I don't know if it died because it wasn't viable or just too much work. The HAMB covers all marques of cars when it comes to hot rods but there's not a lot of interest in people who are doing stock restorations. I am doing a stock, or close to stock, restoration of a '37 Buick. There are really only two decent boards for the vintage Buicks, Yahoo! site and the AACA site, the other Buick sites are mainly for '50s and up. I don't know if there is much for Pontiacs or Oldsmobiles. I just thought I'd throw out the idea of having a site like the Ford Barn for the other marques. Just a thought, I have no idea if there is a demand for it or not. I know there are boards dedicated to Chevys so I don't know if there's a need for new Chevy board but it would be kind of nice to have boards dedicated for other vintage cars and what better place than from the new owners fo the Barn.
bobj49f2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:26 PM   #2
Hotrodladycrusr

Default Re: Just curious, is there enough interest for other boards?

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
I can't think of the name right off the top of my head but there is a board for strickly Oldsmobiles. Even though it was for all years I found it geared toward more of the muscle car era of the Oldsmobile. Not really my cup of tea. I'm sure there's a Buick's only one out there for ya.