Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Early V8 (1932-53)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 03-16-2020, 02:55 PM   #21
Tudortomnz

Default Re: Houston Texas,

Hi Ian
Great shot of the '32 Coupe with Mt Egmont [ a volcano!] & your correct tool kit display.
Cheers ; Wayne.
Tudortomnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 04:30 PM   #22
Graeme / New Zealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian NZ View Post
Thanks Karl, my son has not paid any money luckily all though some have paid money for the tour Some meetings here are being cancelled here because of this Virus I went to a Grey power meeting today because of the age of the members they are not having any further monthly meetings until further notice, there is a big vintage car club rally here with a lot of entries in a few weeks time and we do not know if that will be held and there is talk about closing the schools I am supposed to be helping the Vintage car club in August with Daffodil day in Hawera but that is a fare way of yet. I have just been to a car show held last week end in Kaponga luckily. My 32 won the Public choice trophy. I have included a photo of my 32 and my two sons Ford cars.
Ian sure looks different to Monday Tuesday last week when I was in NP and all I got was a few small glimpses of the mountain's arse (ass). Also congratulations on the trophy. I had a base XA with a v8, bench seat, no power steer, Aussie assembled you just don't see them now.
GB

"You're a long time looking at the lid"
Graeme / New Zealand is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Old 03-17-2020, 05:20 AM   #23
deuce lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian NZ View Post
Thanks Karl, my son has not paid any money luckily all though some have paid money for the tour Some meetings here are being cancelled here because of this Virus I went to a Grey power meeting today because of the age of the members they are not having any further monthly meetings until further notice, there is a big vintage car club rally here with a lot of entries in a few weeks time and we do not know if that will be held and there is talk about closing the schools I am supposed to be helping the Vintage car club in August with Daffodil day in Hawera but that is a fare way of yet. I have just been to a car show held last week end in Kaponga luckily. My 32 won the Public choice trophy. I have included a photo of my 32 and my two sons Ford cars.

Very cool pic Ian !!
deuce lover is offline   Reply With Quote