Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > Wanted > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 07-13-2010, 10:33 PM   #1
The machinist

Default 1932 Ford Model BB truck

City: Mission
State: BC

I have got a really nice 32 Ford BB truck which seems to be really rare to say the least, I can find plenty of info on 33-34 BB's but the 32 was unique to itself with the recessed firewall and the upright grille shell, Im not going to rod it, well saying that I want to put a 1937 Flatty v8 out of a truck in it but I can do this whithout and drilling, cutting or buthering of the original truck so it could be put back to original at any time, the conversion should be easy but I need a few mechanical parts to do the conversion but dont really know what Im looking for, there is a shaft which runs from the trans crossmember to the torque tube crossmember, I assume this was just a tube with a shaft in it like the drive shaft with a universal joint on each end my only other option is to make one,
Im just going to leave the body totally alone and try to find an old AA flat deck for it so it looks just like it came out of a farm in 32, I just want to get it mobile and drive the shit out of it, I need a full set of six tires to go on her and has anyone got any good sources for those other than Coker tire??

I want to go the V8 route as the four pots are hard to find and do go to well either Ive been told, and the first V8s were made in 32 with the water pumps in the heads which is also an engine I have but it needs a complete rebuild and it would be just easier to use the good running 37 motor

I also would buy good pair of doors as mine are badly damaged, and any other 32 ford truck parts you have???

I would really appreciate any info anyone has on these trucks as it seems to be so hard to find,

please please please help me somebody ??????

The machinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:45 AM   #2
Bruce in southern OH

Default Re: 1932 Ford Model BB truck

I have a 33 BB, can you tell me where you find the information on the 33, I have a 32 hood and several 32 fenders, Bruce
Bruce in southern OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:45 PM   #3
The machinist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce in southern OH View Post
I have a 33 BB, can you tell me where you find the information on the 33, I have a 32 hood and several 32 fenders, Bruce
I have just found several sights on the interweb when you google 32-34 ford bb truck

did you want to sell the 32 hood????
The machinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 07:36 AM   #4
Bruce in southern OH

Yes, I what to sell the fenders, hood, did you see the headlights on E-bay, ??? Bruce

[email protected] - I will see sooner on email
Bruce in southern OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:10 PM   #5
32dude

I have one of those shafts complete if yours is 443/4 overall (between) crossmembers Bruce 281-376-5932 cell 281-744-3201
32dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:27 PM   #6
John R

I have intermediate shafts and other 32 BB chassis parts, some NOS. Best to email me directly: [email protected].
John R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:11 PM   #7
sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by The machinist View Post
I have got a really nice 32 Ford BB truck which seems to be really rare to say the least, I can find plenty of info on 33-34 BB's but the 32 was unique to itself with the recessed firewall and the upright grille shell, Im not going to rod it, well saying that I want to put a 1937 Flatty v8 out of a truck in it but I can do this whithout and drilling, cutting or buthering of the original truck so it could be put back to original at any time, the conversion should be easy but I need a few mechanical parts to do the conversion but dont really know what Im looking for, there is a shaft which runs from the trans crossmember to the torque tube crossmember, I assume this was just a tube with a shaft in it like the drive shaft with a universal joint on each end my only other option is to make one,
Im just going to leave the body totally alone and try to find an old AA flat deck for it so it looks just like it came out of a farm in 32, I just want to get it mobile and drive the shit out of it, I need a full set of six tires to go on her and has anyone got any good sources for those other than Coker tire??

I want to go the V8 route as the four pots are hard to find and do go to well either Ive been told, and the first V8s were made in 32 with the water pumps in the heads which is also an engine I have but it needs a complete rebuild and it would be just easier to use the good running 37 motor

I also would buy good pair of doors as mine are badly damaged, and any other 32 ford truck parts you have???

I would really appreciate any info anyone has on these trucks as it seems to be so hard to find,

please please please help me somebody ??????

Would you have the 4cyl. exhaust manifold? Call Sonny at 330 274 8947
sonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:15 PM   #8
sonny

Would you have the 4cyl. exhaust manifold for that truck? If so could you call Sonny at 330 274 8947, or email me at [email protected] Thanx.
sonny is offline   Reply With Quote