Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 10-08-2019, 01:03 PM   #1
Jacksonlll

Send a message via ICQ to Jacksonlll
Default 2020 Michigan Roundup

Oakleaf Model A Club will host the 2020 Michigan Roundup in the area north of Detroit. Each year, a local Michigan Club hosts a weekend meet in their area. It is a MARC function and all Michigan clubs are invited to join us. It’s a simple, fun event that takes place over the weekend, so it is not a long time away from home. We should have about 200 A’s. We have a get-to-together on Thursday night, a large welcome party on Woodward Ave. Friday night, and a Banquet and presentations on Saturday night. We have many very good self-guided tours set up. Since we will be about a week before the official Dream Cruise Day (Aug.-15th), Cruisers will be all over Woodward Ave. and our host hotel is only a few blocks away from Woodward. If you are within driving, or trailering, distance, and a member of MARC, (from any State), you are invited to attend and have fun with us. The Dates are Aug 6, 7, and 8, 2020 For information, go to our web site. www.oakleafregion.org. You will find all the information you need. Come join us. Attached is the registration form.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Roundup- 2020 Registration pdf.pdf (108.3 KB, 42 views)
Jacksonlll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 10:25 AM   #2
Jacksonlll

Default Re: 2020 Michigan Roundup

Another reminder of our upcoming Michigan roundup. August 6,7,8, 2020
We think we have about 146 cars signed up, so it will be a good one. We have several coming from Indiana,Ohio and one car from West Virginia and Florida.
If you can get here, join us. Still room in the host hotel.
Old 02-19-2020, 10:08 PM   #3
shew01

My wife and I are interested in attending. However, it looks like most of the club’s website is locked down. It keeps asking for google Drive permissions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shew01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 06:54 AM   #4
Jacksonlll

It looks ok to me. We won't let that keep you from joining us.
I think you need the www. in front of oakleafregion.org
Let me know if there is still a problem.
We have an out of state member of Oakleaf who lives in Roanoke. You should join also.
Old 02-20-2020, 06:58 AM   #5
Jacksonlll

I see what you mean. I'll work on it. Thanks for the flag.
Old 02-20-2020, 08:42 AM   #6
Jacksonlll

Here is the form. I sent you a p/message.

In the Heart of the Hills Michigan Model A Roundup
August 6-8, 2020 Sponsored by
Registration Information
Last Name______________________ First Name__________________ Spouse__________________ Guest/Children______________________ Address____________________ City___________ State____email____________________
Zip Code___________Region________________MARC Membership #_________________
Phone (____) _________________ Cell (____) ____________ Bringing a Model A? yes__ no__ Year___________Body Style___________ Do you need trailer space? yes___ no___
Registration Fee: One car with one or two people $40.00 (Includes one jacket patch per car). Please register by June 1, 2020
EARLY REGISTRATION LUCKY DRAWING: Pre-register by Nov. 15, 2019 and your name will be included in a drawing for a chance to be upgraded at no additional charge to a King Suite at the Marriott (one available)
Each additional adult passenger $7.00 Children under eighteen are free. Registration fee: Quantity ___ $40.00 each car = ____________________ Additional Guests Quantity ___ $7.00 each = ____________________ Sub-Total (Insert on page 2) __________________
HOTELS: Both hotels use the Michigan Roundup common parking and trailer lots and are just a short walk from each other
HOTEL INFO
Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac 3600 CenterPoint Parkway Pontiac MI 48341 (800) 579-8395 (press 1) $118/night tax not included (includes 2 breakfast vouchers per night)
Residence Inn by Marriott 3333 CenterPoint Parkway Pontiac MI 48341 (248) 858-8664 $109/night tax not included (includes continental breakfast) This hotel is also pet friendly.
If you would rather call use the above numbers and mention “Model A Roundup 2020”
Last day to book your hotel room is Thursday July 16, 2020
Blocks of rooms are reserved and you can use the following link for either hotel:
Book your hotel for the Model A Round Up 2020

Thursday, August 6, 2020 Early Registration from 2:00-5:00 at the Marriott Auburn Hills (Host Hotel) An early informal meet and greet will be held at Culvers (4963 Interpark Dr. N. Lake Orion 48359) from 6 pm to 9 pm. Door opens at 5 pm. Discount coupons will be available and it will be Pay as you go.
Friday, August 7, 2020 Registration from 8-5 at the Marriott Auburn Hills (host hotel).
Multiple self-guided tours will be available. The morning and afternoon will be free for local touring.
Friday Night Welcome Party starts after a drive down Woodward Avenue to see some of the classic cars that have started showing up for the Woodward Dream Cruise which is August 15. A dinner buffet will be provided at Farina’s Banquet Center located at 2485 Coolidge Highway Berkley, MI 48072 begins at 6 pm, Dinner at 7 pm
Dinner Buffet includes Tossed Salad, Two Entrees, one starch, one vegetable, rolls and butter, 2 seasonal cold salads along with coffee, tea, water and unlimited pop. A Cash Bar will also be available along with some entertainment.
Saturday, August 8, 2020 Multiple self-guided tours will be available. The morning and afternoon will be free for local touring.
Saturday Banquet: Location is at the Host Hotel.......... Marriott Auburn Hills 3600 CenterPoint Parkway.
5 pm cocktails, 6 pm dinner. Dinner includes: tossed salad, two-three entrees, one starch, one vegetable, rolls and butter, cookies, brownies with coffee, tea and ice tea provided. Cash Bar will be available along with some great entertainment.
Friday Welcome Dinner Saturday Banquet
Extra patch
Sub Total from first sheet)
GRAND TOTAL
Quantity ___ $25.00 each = $____________ Quantity ___ $40.00 each = $____________
Quantity ___ $5.00 each =
$____________ $____________
$____________
Please return this form and a check payable to “Oakleaf 2020 MI Roundup” for the grand total by June 1, 2020 to Jennifer Zellen 1807 Squirrel Valley Drive Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Disclaimer: I release MARC, the 2020 MI Roundup committee and all participating regions and sponsors from any and all liabilities. I agree that submission of this registration, signed or unsigned, constitutes acceptance of this release.
Signed ________________________________________ Date_____________
Club Website oakleafregion.org Jim Zellen email address [email protected] 2020 Roundup Website 2020 Michigan Roundup
Old 02-20-2020, 04:33 PM   #7
Jacksonlll

Shew, they tell me it is fixed. I could open the forms on my phone. Please come see us.
Old 02-20-2020, 10:01 PM   #8
shew01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksonlll View Post
Shew, they tell me it is fixed. I could open the forms on my phone. Please come see us.

Thanks. I see the itinerary on the back of the form. I appreciate it.

Old 02-24-2020, 09:12 PM   #9
shew01

Default 2020 Michigan Roundup

Jack,

My wife was able to book our room this evening. I need to mail in the registration. Thanks for the help getting the information.

Jonathan

Last edited by shew01; 02-24-2020 at 09:32 PM.
Old 05-17-2020, 08:00 PM   #10
Jacksonlll

Sorry to report that we must cancel the Roundup for 2020. We will push it to August 2021. The virus and Michigan won’t let things come together. Everything will be refunded. If you signed up, you will be notified.
Old 05-18-2020, 05:13 AM   #11
shew01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksonlll View Post
Sorry to report that we must cancel the Roundup for 2020. We will push it to August 2021. The virus and Michigan won’t let things come together. Everything will be refunded. If you signed up, you will be notified.

Sorry that isn’t going to work out. My wife and I were really looking forward to it.