Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Early V8 (1932-53)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 02-27-2017, 04:24 PM   #1
HOTRODPRIMER

Default All deuce run ~ june 10, 2017

Photo by Tom Hassell

OK guys,you can now officially mark your calendars.

June 10, 2017 is the date for the 17 th Annual "All Deuce Run" through the Beautiful Blue Ridge mountains.

If you have attended in the past we hope to see you again this year and if you haven't we invite you to join us.

We usually have 35 to 40 Deuces. Fiberglas or steel - - OHV or FLATHEAD - - Highboy or fenders ...original or hot rod it does not matter ... if it is a 32 Ford ... you are ... WELCOME

The run will leave From the Target Shopping Center at the North East Corner of Interstate 77 and Hwy 73 ( Exit 25 off Interstate 77 ) in Cornelius promptly at 10 o'clock. The overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway provides a excellent place to stop, sight see and look at each others Deuce. It is a excellent photo opportunity. A lunch stop is planned at Canyons restaurant in Blowing Rock NC. Canyons has a large parking lot and a very scenic view of the Smokey Mountains. Plan to get out your chairs and relax for awhile.

Please invite your 32 Ford owner friends to join us.

Run Co-coordinators

Bill ... 704-788-1856 in North Carolina
Danny ...864-328-5840 in South Carolina

The last few years we have gathered for dinner on Friday night and this year will be no exception...The location of this years diner will be announced soon.

(UPDATE) The Friday dinner will be at 7 PM at the Lone Star Steak House
668 River Highway,Mooresville, NC 28117
(thanks to Henry Dana for making the arrangements)

There are several motels in the area.

Some of us are staying at the The Baymont Inn & Suites (formally Sleep Inn) on Friday: 132 Meadow Hill Circle, 704-799-7070 Since it's impossible to know exactly how many folks will show up, NO ROOMS WERE BLOCKED OFF for the Deuce Run, but rooms are available at the motel on a first come-first served basis.

If you would like me to add your name to the e-mail list send me a conversation with your name and e-mail address.

Danny

Last edited by HOTRODPRIMER; 04-02-2017 at 01:20 PM.
HOTRODPRIMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:12 PM   #2
TomT/Williamsburg

Default Re: All deuce run ~ june 10, 2017

Oh, man, Danny - I can't make it again! It's my granddaughter's birthday/dance recital. I thought I was safe as you usually have it the first weekend in June. Sorry to miss it yet once again ....
TomT/Williamsburg is offline   Reply With Quote