Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Early V8 (1932-53)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2019, 02:08 PM   #1
35fordtn

Default Roy Nacewicz's business, and it's future

As most of you know, Roy's business has been closed down. His hardware business has been around since 1975 when he and two other partners (one is a Fordbarn member) started Dearborn Hi-Point Specialties. That later became Roy Nacewicz Enterprises.

Aside from losing one of my closest friends, Like others; I hated to see a business that has been such a great resource to us for over 40 years come to a sudden end.

The family gave me the opportunity to purchase his business. I took the financial stretch and decided to go for it. While the business will not be the same as it lost it's largest asset, we will try and make Roy proud.

We are hitting road blocks, like finding a close by affordable Cadmium plater, and some other sources issues we will have to work through.

We will reopen his business hopefully sometime the end of October... is the tentative plan. As time gets closer I will post the actual date.. PLEASE NOTE!! We will NOT take ANY orders or lists prior to the reopen date!

Also understand, that as time moves on some pricing changes will happen both in terms of increases and decreases.. Also on that note some items may be discontinued when sold out, and several NEW products will be added that Roy and I were working on prior to his death..

The business will for the time being operate under our current business Third Gen Automotive..
35fordtn is offline   Reply With Quote