Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 10-10-2019, 12:15 PM   #1
cbillelder

Default '35-'40 Ford Street Rod Chassis

City: greeley
State: colorado
Price: $4500

******SOLD ********************

For sale is the chassis for a street rod project I was working on. I've recently had some serious medical issues, so this project wouldn't ever be finished. Let me outline some of the details of this unit.
Frame-
The frame is an original late '36 unit #18-307xxxx that has been blasted, primed, and painted. This frame will work for all '35 to '40 cars and pickups. The center x-member has been modified with a new bracket kit to accept a C4 transmission.
Front suspension-
The front suspension is the Chassis Engineering Mustang II design with adjustable upper spring mounting pads for the ride height. The upper and lower arms are NOS Ford Mustang II parts. The spindles are nice used Mustang II parts. It has 11" Granada brake rotors with new caliper pads, wheel bearings, and seals. The steering rack is a rebuilt Mustang II power unit with new tie rod ends. It also has a Chassis Engineering sway bar kit installed.
Rear end-
The rear axle is an 8" Ford Granada unit with 3:00 ratio gearing. The housing was blasted and powder coated. It has new brake shoes, wheel cylinders, axle bearings, and seals. The axle is mounted on Chassis Engineering semi-elliptic springs.
Brakes-
Pedal is an early Ford hydraulic unit with an adapter mounting a dual master cylinder. All the brake lines have been run in the chassis.

The chassis is located in Greeley, Colorado, and can be picked up there. Price is $4500. Questions: PM me or email me at [email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1845.jpg (55.6 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1846.jpg (55.9 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1847.jpg (47.2 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1848.jpg (39.3 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1849.jpg (39.6 KB, 92 views)

Last edited by cbillelder; 11-06-2019 at 03:20 PM.
cbillelder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 03:30 PM   #2
cbillelder

Default Re: '35-'40 Ford Street Rod Chassis

Bttt
cbillelder is offline   Reply With Quote