Go Back   The Ford Barn > To The Editors > Questions & Suggestions

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 05-03-2011, 01:25 AM   #1
herbvette

Default Glass Replacement - VINTAGE GLASS USA

Have been involved with Model A's early in life - brother has a '31 A Tudor - I currently have a 1980 Corvette - broken driver's side window. Ordered the replacement glass from Eckler's in Florida. Contacted several places to do the install for me. One shop - local family owned - said "no way." One National chain company said "no." One National chain company wanted $820.00 to do the install - and would not guarantee work. The glass cost me $149.00 plus shipping.
I was facing doing the install myself when I contacted the following:
VINTAGE GLASS U.S.A
328 SOUTH RIVER ROAD
TOLLAND, CONNECTICUT 06084
TODD MISIURA
860-872-0018
800-889-3826
VINGLASS@AOL.COM

Told Todd what I needed done, and he quoted $125.00+/- for the install. Brought the car and glass into him - and within the day the glass was installed - and the total was $160.00. One of the coolest guys I have met - works out of a barn/garage on his property - and seems to do a lot of Ford glass repair. Very knowledgeable guy - and is very honest in his dealings. It was a good feeling to have the work done ny someone who knows what he is doing and not a ripoff artist. I asked him if he does work through the mail and he said "all the time." UPS was making a delivery and pickup when I was there to pickup my car. You have a glass repair need - this is the guy I would contact.
herbvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)