Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 11-02-2019, 09:33 AM   #1
lake_harley

Default Model A Parts Package

City: Uniontown,
State: MO
Price: $900

Complete, disassembled stock engine that was running about a year ago. Magnaflux showed cracks across the exhaust ports on the two center cylinders when I began to get serious about rebuilding it. The pistons from the engine are .080" over and are quite re-useable with a bit of cleanup. I also have a second block and crank (journals are nice) but the block would need babbit or conversion to insert bearings. I also have an extra set of rods and pistons. Model B carb and distributor for rebuild cores. Fresh Brierley reground "C" grind cam which has more lift and duration than a B cam. Stock clutch, bellhousing, transmission and torque tube. Model A rearend that has been completely disassembled, cleaned, painted, bearing preload set, new seals and converted to open driveshaft. Front Model A spindles, hubs and drums with brakes. Front and rear Model A brakes have been converted (by me) to hydraulic, similar to Ansen kit of years ago.

There are a few other Model A related parts that would be included but are not in photos and not in this listing of parts. Package price is $900.00 I will sell individual parts. Contact me if you have questions.

Location is Southeast Missouri.

Lynn Winter
(573) 788-2574
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0066.jpg (79.3 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0067.jpg (71.6 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0068.jpg (65.7 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0062.jpg (82.0 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0103.jpg (80.3 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0104.jpg (75.2 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0100.jpg (56.6 KB, 88 views)
lake_harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 08:48 AM   #2
lake_harley

Default Re: Model A Parts Package

A few things have sold that were originally posted.

Here's what's left:

Model A rearend - disassembled, cleaned, painted, bearing preload set, new seals and converted to open driveshaft. $400 Model A spindles and all of the brake parts have been sold.

All engine parts - 2 blocks (one cracked but repairable, maybe?) 2 cranks, 2 sets of rods and pistons, stock cam, oil pan, and all misc. parts. $175.00 for all. Originally listed Brierley cam and B distributor core and the intake/exhaust manifold have been sold.

SOLD Transmission with bellhousing and clutch SOLD

Other misc parts - head pipe and muffler, driveshaft and torque tube, bumpers and brackets - just contact me if you need something. I may have it.

Location is Southeast Missouri. Contact me if you'd like photos of anything in particular. E-mail is below.

Lynn
(573) 788-2574
[email protected]

Last edited by lake_harley; 02-14-2020 at 12:09 PM.
lake_harley is offline   Reply With Quote