Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 05-27-2010, 11:13 AM   #1
18xray

Default 1939 Ford Pick-Up

City: SF Bay Area
State: CA
Price: 3500

I'm going into the Army in September, so I need to sell my truck, and the sooner I can get it out of my way the better. Really hoping to be able to find it a decent home...

For sale is a 1939 Ford Pick Up.
True barn car, I found this truck in a barn up north and brought it back down to the bay.
It comes with the frame, body pieces, drive shaft, rear axle, suspension, and wheels. No engine, transmission, or interior.

The truck is really clean... it's been sitting, but was primered before it was parked, so there is no "body cancer", and all the pieces are incredibly straight, especially for its age.

Don't be misled by the pictures- the primer is rust colored.The truck has been a "non-op" for so long, that it's not even in the DMV system... this means
that whoever buys it and builds it gets to be the first registered owner (I have the forms to register it). It's currently disassembled, and primed and ready to go for the restoration it deserves. Perfect platform to make what ever kind of a project you want out of it. I have the historically accurate bolts for the Bed-to-frame and Cab-to-frame, which were made by Roy Nacewicz. Part of the sale price also includes copies of all my
pictures in high-resolution, and all my research and sources for the proper parts and services that you may need.
If you have any questions, let me know.

See link below for my cataloging of all the body parts, front and back.

http://1939fordpickup.shutterfly.com/26

I have a ton of pictures, and can send you high-res versions of any that you would like. Feel free to email me at [email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0011 small.jpg (98.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0008.jpg (40.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0007.jpg (46.6 KB, 27 views)
18xray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #2
18xray

Default Re: 1939 Ford Pick-Up

still looking to sell
18xray is offline   Reply With Quote