Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 02-07-2018, 08:50 AM   #1
old hot rodder

Default 1929 ford model a coupe

City: springville
State: tn
Price: 18,500

I have a 1929 ford model a coupe that i am selling that was redone in 1956.....no broken or repaired fender's.....no patch panels or rust....very nice body and fender's.....runs and drives as it should.....dark blue body black fender's..cream strip and black belts......every thing just like it came from factory with exception of ingintion swithch.......windshield has small peck on it....doors shut an align up right ..windows work like they should.the body was painted with lacquar and fenders enamel ...the body paint is checking and has pinpoint pops as lacquar does with age...but looks very nice from 10 feet......all original floor pans......top in very nice shape.....tires are nice......so shimmy or shake when drive..steering tight.....if you are looking for a very nice car to drive or if you want to restore......this is the one.drive as is and not worry about chips.......give me a call and i will give you more info if needed and i will haggle a little ...but not much...this type of car is hard to find anymore. Have tried to upload pictures but for some reason i can not get them to upload.....send me you email and will email photos to you...thanks butch 731446 8852SAM_1540.jpg SEND TO [email protected]
old hot rodder is offline   Reply With Quote