Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Late V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 08-20-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
deuceaholic

Default 1973 FORD PINTO Nice daily driver!

City: Fresno
State: Calif.
Price: $2500.00

When is the last time you saw a Pinto driving down the road? This car is in very good shape, I am the third owner.It is the little decklid model-Tan with an ORIGINAL Black vinyl top and deluxe rootbeer brown interior with faux wood accents.Has about 90,000 original miles, 2000cc engine with automatic transmission.Good body,original paint, interior is VERY good-I have enough NOS seat material to do seats when needed (I had driver's re-done).Good headliner, and carpet.New radiator and exhaust system!I get lots of compliments on this car-It is the same model often advertised on Postcards being sold on E-bay.I have some NOS extra parts including carburator, hubcaps (Still in box), dash wood trim, Pinto fender logo,Advertising "Lobby" cards for showroom-Featuring this model, tan/vinyl top.Car is located in Fresno, California.I drive it everyday! Asking $2,500.00 OBO. Call James at: (559) 313-6471 or (559) 446-1932.Or e-mail: [email protected] and I'll e-mail photos to interested parties-This is an up and coming classic- Pintos,Vegas,Gremlins,Pacers,Matadors, all will be desirable because of their rarity-This car is an excellent example to drive as-is or restore an put away!! Thank-you, Ford Barners
deuceaholic is offline   Reply With Quote